Optimizing the performance of a website is extremely important and has a great impact on your search engine results.

Also, the visitors of your website will appreciate the fast loading speed and work of all the pages. This could become one of the main reasons why users return to your online store or corporate website. Accordingly, if you have a slower website, even if it contains useful information, many visitors return to the search engine and continue looking for one that works faster.

The speed of the product is essential.

The average loading speed for optimized websites is 7.1 seconds. The average download size per page is 3.22MB and the average number of file requests is 89. We're always trying to keep our products under those limits!

One of the most important parts of building a website is to meet the established requirements of search engines such as Google, Bing, Yahoo, etc. It needs to be quick, navigate easily through its pages and should allow the visitors to reach their destination with just few clicks.

According to statistics released by Google for 2018, 52.2% of all web visitors are using mobile phones/smartphones and the other 47.8% - desktop or laptops. Another very important factor in all successful modern websites is the properly designed and developed mobile version. Nowadays we spend a lot of our time daily on our smartphones and exploring websites that have a handy mobile version makes it extremely quick and easy to find the information we are looking for.

We can offer you a wide range of web solutions. Contact us for more information or fill in the inquiry form. This will save time and facilitate the process. We are looking forward to help you!